Job Reference Number: 29006
Tremendous Growth in Nashville, TN
“Southern Living at Its Finest”
New Compensation Plan with Recruiting Bonus up to $50K!!!
We are currently seeking an outstanding OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our new practice at Tristar Centennial Women’s Hospital in Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide quality patient care and in-hospital coverage for obstetric and gynecologic emergencies.
Our team will:
- include five OB/GYN Hospitalists who work 7-8 24-hour shifts/month (leaving ample dedicated time off for family, recreation, etc!)
- will also include 5 experienced certified nurse midwives
- collaborate with our extensive, dedicated team of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Neonatology specialists
- have responsibility for: OB triage/admissions/inpatient care/delivery for unassigned patients and private call coverage, emergency response for L&D/antepartum/postpartum, ER and floor consults/care for unassigned GYN emergencies, surgical assists at Cesarean sections
“TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital offers personalized care for women including labor & delivery, gynecology and a 24/7 ER dedicated to obstetric and gynecological needs.”
If you’re passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.
Long known as Music City U.S.A., Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. The Nashville International Airport is located just 10 miles east of downtown. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene. The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and quite a few options for your children to pursue a higher education, through institutions such as: Vanderbilt University, David Lipscomb University and Belmont University.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women’s and children’s specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Friday November 12th, 2021