Job Reference Number: 10534
Atrium Health is actively recruiting OB/GYN Hospitalists for Charlotte OB/GYN facilities. This position will support the providers of Atrium Health established practices and will deliver at Atrium Health hospitals.
What you’ll enjoy in these positions:
- 7-8 call days per month; 24-hour shifts
- Supervising Certified Nurse Midwives
- Guaranteed salary
- Excellent benefits package to provide security for you and your family
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- Our Women’s Service Line has access within Atrium Health to Neonatal Services, MFM, GYN Oncology, Urogynecology, REI, and Pediatric Adolescent Gynecology. BC/BE OBGYN Physician
- Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community
- Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OBGYN
Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, is an “integrated nonprofit health system” with more than 70,000 employees. It operates 42 hospitals, six freestanding emergency departments, over 30 urgent care centers, and more than 1,500 care locations in the American states of North Carolina and Georgia.
Ideally situated between mountains and beaches, Charlotte, NC has a metropolitan area of 2.4 million that continues to experience rapid growth. Charlotte is the US’s second largest banking center and has a full array of cultural activities and professional sports teams. Charlotte offers excellent public and private school options, and North Carolina is home to several world-class universities.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about Atrium Health Physician opportunities, please contact:
Allison Beamer, Atrium Health Provider Recruiter at Allison.Beamer@AtriumHealth.org
This ad expires on Friday October 15th, 2021