Mount Carmel Health System in Columbus, OH is seeking a full-time academic-focused BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalist to join our well-established hospital-employed OB/GYN team. The ideal candidate would have two years of OBGYN experience.
About the Position:
- Fulltime OB Hospitalists work (12) 12-hour shifts monthly. Open to candidates interested in part-time or casual.
- Candidates must have strong interest and skill in team-based obstetrical care, health care policy for provision of obstetrical care, and high motivation for innovative resident and medical student education
- Candidate must be comfortable with management of medically complex high-risk pregnancies and advanced obstetrical surgery
- Must be able to manage gynecological and OBGYN traumatic surgical emergencies
- Excellent compensation and benefits package available with relocation, tail coverage, school loan repayment and signing bonus.
Mount Carmel shares an OBGYN residency with The Ohio State University – 44 residents. In addition to providing care to the Columbus underserved community, Mount Carmel manages high-risk pregnancies and has a Level III NICU. Mount Carmel employs MFMs on all three of our hospital campuses.
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact:
Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-638-6428 (cell)
Not an H1B or J1 opportunity.
This ad expires on Thursday October 14th, 2021