TeamHealth Job Reference: 13251BR
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN Hospitalist!
TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified OB/GYN physician to join our established team at Penn Medicine’s Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro, New Jersey. We are seeking board certified OB/GYN physicians who provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and are proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty. An active New Jersey license is a plus!
As an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services, TeamHealth offers flexible scheduling with an excellent work/life balance. Full-time hospitalists work 7 to 8, 24-hour in-house shifts per month with no on-call responsibilities!
This clinician should be willing to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization, must be insurable for malpractice insurance and have the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Flexible scheduling for an excellent work/life balance
- Employee model with benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access professional development tools, education resources and CME credits through TeamHealth’s online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth’s wellness program
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Tuesday October 12th, 2021