TeamHealth Job Reference: 13008BR
TeamHealth has an excellent full time opportunity to join our new OB/GYN Hospitalist program at AdventHealth Ocala. The facility is located in north central Florida – conveniently located between the scenic countryside and beautiful oceans!
We are seeking board certified OB/GYN physicians who provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence and proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty. A Florida license is a plus!
Other requirements include willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives, insurability for malpractice insurance and at least three years of active practice experience.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth’s innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Potential bonus opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
- Full-time – 7 to 8, 24-hour in-house shifts per month – no call responsibilities
- Double physician coverage
- Employee position with full benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access professional development tools, educational resources and CME credits through TeamHealth’s online learning community
- Enrollment into TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program (offering resources from relocation to childcare to financial planning)
Marketing Coordinator, Strategic Resources Group
265 Brookview Centre Way #400
Knoxville, TN 37919
This ad expires on Tuesday October 12th, 2021