Job Reference Number: SR53908
Leading the future of health care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG – Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
San Leandro: In this role, you will work with a high acuity, diverse population. We feature a Level 3 Nursery with 24- bed capacity, along with Perinatologists on staff, inhouse Anesthesia and CRNAs 24/7, and a strong CNM program. There is a teaching opportunity and scheduled Cesareans 7 days a week.
Sacramento: Opportunity to care for patients in ED, Labor and Delivery/postpartum, and cross-cover for all hospitalized OB/GYN patients. Shifts will be 12 hours. Each hospitalist is expected to cover both day and night shifts. This position may include some clinical responsibilities.
South Sacramento: Our collaborative OB team of hospitalists/hybrids (hospital and office work)/generalists (hospital/MIGS and office work) and Nurse Midwives seeks another Hospitalist to care for patients in ED, Labor and Delivery/postpartum, and cross cover for all hospitalized OB/GYN patients. You will conduct inpatient consults as well as answer questions from Clinics or the Call Center, and work as a team with fellow MDs and CNM’s on L&D duties and assisting with antepartum testing. Hospitalists are expected to be the primary surgeon on high number c-sections, assist fellow OB/GYN MD on all surgical cases, and be responsible for covering other hospitalist inboxes, secure messages, results, and cosigning CNM orders and evaluations. These are 12 hour shifts, providing primary duties on the night shift from 11 pm-4 am, and supporting postpartum rounds starting at 7 am. Centering experience is a plus.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance – up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
This ad expires on Thursday September 23rd, 2021