Job Reference Number: 29988
Beautiful Springfield, just 30 miles north of Nashville.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced OB Hospitalists to join our new practice at NorthCrest Medical Center in Springfield, TN – 30 miles north of Nashville. NorthCrest Medical Center is one of seven hospitals that received the BEST for Babies award in 2017 from the Tennessee Department of Health.
- Traditional outpatient OBGYN; Monday through Friday office hours
- Staffing model will also include 5 experienced certified nurse midwives
- have responsibility for: OB triage/admissions/inpatient care/delivery for unassigned patients, surgical assists at Cesarean sections
- The Northcrest practice will involve outpatient care. There is no OB ED, but will manage all OB/GYN issues for our own patients
If you’re passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Apply Now
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women’s and children’s specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This ad expires on Tuesday September 14th, 2021