New Horizons Women’s Care (NHWC) is a local women’s health care provider committed to providing quality medical services, including family planning; pregnancy, delivery and postpartum care; well-woman health maintenance; gynecological surgery; menopause-related care and other obstetrical and gynecological services. At New Horizons Women’s Care, we not only deliver healthy babies, we provide service on a more personal level. Our physicians have combined expert care with a level of compassion that can only come through an unwavering dedication to women’s health.
Patients are our top priority and we serve them at one of our four (4) conveniently located branch offices in the Southeast Valley and in Casa Grande. Our extraordinary care and service has helped us build a strong reputation as one of the premier OBGYN practices in Arizona.
Practice where others love to vacation! Phoenix, AZ enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year, with plenty of outdoor activities for the enthusiast to enjoy. Additionally, Phoenix has a thriving cultural and arts community and excellent schools.
Click here to learn more about NHWC: http://www.newhorizonswomenscare.com/
In addition to taking outstanding care of our patients, our OB Hospitalists:
- Provide obstetrical and gynecological care and consultation to inpatients, the Emergency Department (ED) and those arriving in Labor and Delivery.
- Provide patient assessment and triage, coordinate care with the patient’s OB/GYN, care for unassigned patients, perform emergency deliveries, assist with surgical procedures, and provide OB/GYN consultation for inpatients and patients in the Emergency Department as needed.
- Available to work 6-8, 24-hour shifts per month.
- Develop and adhere to safety and quality initiatives.
- Performs, orders and interprets both screening and diagnostic testing; addresses abnormal findings as needed.
- Develops a thorough treatment plan, which may include procedures, medical or other referrals, and/or the prescribing of medication(s).
- Consults with other providers and clinicians as necessary.
- Obtains informed consent when indicated.
- Documents accurately and clearly and updates electronic medical record (EMR).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN in the state of Arizona (MD or DO).
- A current, unrestricted Arizona State Medical license.
- A current, unrestricted DEA license with prescribing authority.
This ad expires on Tuesday September 14th, 2021