Full-Time OB/GYN Hospitalist Wanted in Phoenix, Arizona
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Glendale, AZ 85306
The OB/GYN Hospitalists at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center are seeking a full-time OB/GYN physician to join their team in August 2021. This individual should be compassionate, team-oriented, energetic, and enthusiastic about improving patient safety at all levels of hospitalization.
Experience as an OB/GYN Hospitalist caring for high risk obstetric patients and performing emergency GYN surgeries is highly desired.
Most shifts are 24 hours long (one or two 12hr shifts per month may be required) and full-time is the equivalent of seven 24-hour shifts per month.
- Working closely with MFM physicians to accept high-risk OB transports and to take care of a busy inpatient antepartum service
- Providing obstetric and gynecologic care for unassigned patients
- Caring for pregnant trauma patients in the ED with the trauma team
- Supporting our private OB/GYN physicians with precipitous deliveries and emergency situations
- Providing consults as requested by medicine hospitalists, ED physicians, and other specialists
- Performing emergency GYN surgeries
Banner Thunderbird is a tertiary care center that handles about 5000 deliveries/year and has a level III NICU. Competitive salary and benefits are provided.
Dr. Shefali Gandhi-List
Please email your CV and/or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad expires on Thursday August 12th, 2021